Volunteering with the EWB-USA OC Chapter is an extremely rewarding experience! There are many ways to become involved depending on your interest, skill set and time commitment. We accept and encourage all disciplines to participate.
|Kenya water project assessment, 2012|
Ways to contribute:
- EWB-USA OC Board
- Volunteer on an Overseas Program
- Student Programs
- Local volunteering – fundraising and outreach activities
See postings for available positions.
Benefits of volunteering:
By joining EWB-USA OC you can:
- Get hands-on experience
- Develop your technical and interpersonal skills
- Travel and get to know a community
- Learn something new
- Help others while helping yourself